Pockets are secret hideaways for treasured toys. Little pouches that safely carry happiness and joy along for every ride. Watch a child play with them and you'll see that for them, pockets are full of possibility and hope.
There are so many ways you can use pockets to store inspiration and fascination with your children. Here are just a few ways to enjoy a pocket:
• Wear one while hiking through nature to collect and store treasures
• Use one as a pirate headband, doll carrier or sling
• Add one to nature tables and playscapes
• Stuff one with wool and make a throw toy
• Hang one above your child's bed for tooth fairy exchanges (place a coupon, token or gold dollar inside)
• Give one as a gift with a warm wish tucked inside
• Wear one as an apron or a tool belt
Or just give one to your child to see how their imagination will run wild. Here's how William, Emma, Avery and Taylor had pockets full of fun
Ready to get started and embrace the tribe of being a natural-parenting eco-friendly mom? Fill baskets near where you work in your home and fill them with fun, simple props. It won't take long for you to notice the magic of your child's imagination running wild through the simple, natural beauty in your home.
Our pocket playsilks.